PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Serious injuries are often devastating. Medical treatments can be costly, recovery can be lengthy, and many accident victims experience financial setbacks. When someone’s careless act causes pain and suffering, it can be difficult to know where to turn. The Michigan personal injury lawyers of Haque Legal can help. Our attorneys have the experience and skill to recover the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident due to another’s negligence, call us.
Why Choose Haque Legal
Choosing the right attorney is a very personal decision. At Haque Legal, our dedicated legal team will aggressively fight for your best interests.
We will provide:
- Free initial case evaluations
- Client-focused solutions and results
- Diversity and inclusion to better represent individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Unique strategies to maximize your compensation
- Valuable resources and professional connections
When you need skilled, experienced representation, we at Haque Legal have your back.
"Mr. Haque is a very excellent lawyer."- G.G.
"He is truly knowledgeable, skilled and has empathy throughout the process"- Karla C.
"They will help you navigate the complexities of the immigration process with ease."- Edder F.
"thank you to this DEVOTED team of EXPERT lawyers"- Shawnna U.
WHY YOU NEED AN EXPERIENCE PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Personal injury claims can be very challenging. In many cases, complex medical and financial factors may prevent you from recovering the full compensation you deserve. Our personal injury attorneys can help guide you through the numerous pitfalls that can delay or deny your claim.
Insurance adjusters sometimes use unsavory tactics to minimize payouts to legitimate cases, including:
- Pressuring you into accepting a quick settlement much lower than you deserve.
- Asking to record your statement, often using it to devalue your claim.
- Asking seemingly simple questions whose answers may harm your case.
- Pressuring you into signing a blanket medical authorization with unlimited time and scope.
- Denying a legitimate claim and forcing you to navigate a complicated system of appeals.
- Employing delay tactics that may run out the statute of limitations.
Our Michigan personal injury lawyers can shield you from objectionable strategies and negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. You do not have to speak with an insurance adjuster without representation.
VALUING PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS CAN BE DIFFICULT
Pain and suffering are intangible elements that cannot be measured as accurately as a medical bill. Frequently, the success of a personal injury claim largely depends on the skill of your attorney to present your pain in a way that an otherwise healthy person can understand.
At Haque Legal, our highly sought legal team has extensive experience translating pain, suffering, emotional distress, and trauma into monetary value.
Some Insurance Companies Refuse to be Reasonable
Most personal injury cases can be resolved with an experienced attorney. However, when an insurance company fails to offer a fair settlement, injury victims are forced to fight for their rights in court.
Our talented personal injury attorneys have the experience and skill required to get the verdict you deserve. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to someone’s careless act, call Haque Legal, PLC today.
IMPORTANT INJURY & FATALITY STATISTICS
Negligence causes thousands of preventable injuries and deaths. In the last reporting year:
- 39.5 million people were treated at physician’s offices for unintentional injuries.
- 21.3% of emergency room visits were due to falls.
- 1.7% of injury victims were bicyclists and other pedal cyclists.
- 2.74 million people were injured in motor vehicle collisions.
Additionally, medical errors are now the third-leading cause of death in the United States, according to a study by Johns Hopkins. When a careless act harms you or a loved one, seek the counsel of a personal injury lawyer to ensure your rights are protected.
Over $25,000,000 recovered for our clients.
For Personal Injury, you do not pay attorney fee's unless we win your case!
MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS
Get experienced lawyers fighting hard for your legal victory.
WHAT DAMAGES CAN I RECOVER IN A MICHIGAN PERSONAL INJURY CASE?
Financial recovery is often referred to as damages in a personal injury claim. It is important to know that each case is unique. Different circumstances may qualify for different types of compensation.
Some of the most common recoverable damages you may be entitled to include:
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of wages if you cannot work
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Possible punitive damages for gross negligence
- Permanent physical disability or severe disfigurement
- Full coverage of medical treatments and other expenses related to your injury
If you or a loved one have experienced traumatic injuries due to the negligent actions of another, our Michigan personal injury lawyers may be able to help.
Founded by Fahd Haque, he understands how challenging life can be with a legal matter. And so, Haque Legal provides aggressive representation with compassion, attention, and results.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES DO WE HANDLE?
Our personal injury attorneys have been helping Michigan’s injured for years.
Some of the most common cases we have handled include:
CONTACT A LAWYER TODAY
At Haque Legal, we handle a large variety of personal injury cases across the state of Michigan. Our exceptional legal team understands that serious injuries can profoundly affect your personal, family, and professional life. Often, financial uncertainty can put undue strain on a household.
Every case is different. At Haque Legal, we believe you are entitled to close, personalized representation and responsive communication. Contact our Michigan personal injury attorneys today. We will aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve.