Haque Legal has written a lot of articles about Michigan Criminal Law. As much as we have discussed some of the specifics in the Michigan Criminal Code, we deem it proper to five you an overview of the Michigan Criminal Code.
Where is the Michigan Criminal Code found?
If you want to read the law yourself, the Michigan Penal Code is found at Chapter 750 of the Michigan Compiled Laws. It is considered as the compilation of Michigan’s substantive criminal law.
Eighty-eight chapters comprise the Code. Each chapter generally covers a broad area of the criminal law and creates several crimes. You will find that the following chapters are the general sections that comprises the Michigan Criminal Code:
- Section 750.520b
- Section 750.520c
- Section 750.520d
- Section 750.520e
- Section 750.83 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.136b – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.145 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.145a – 750.145b. – Michigan Legislature
- 750.145c Definitions
- 750.157c Recruiting, inducing, soliciting, or coercing minor to commit felony
- 750.158 Crime against nature or sodomy; penalty.
- 750.335a Indecent exposure; violation; penalty.
- 750.338b Gross indecency; between male and female persons.
- Michigan Penal Code Section 520g (MCL 750.520g): Assault with Intent to Commit Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Section 750.72 through 750.79 – Michigan Legislature
- Section 750.84 through 750.87 – Michigan Legislature
- Sections 750.411h and 750.411i – Michigan Legislature
- Sections 750.448 and 750.449a – Michigan Legislature
- 750.321 and 750.322 – Manslaughter
- 750.116; Possession of Burglar’s Tools
- 750.356c and 750.356d; Retail Fraud
- 750.111, 750.112, 750.115 Breaking, Entering, Burglary with Explosives
- 750.157b Solicitation to commit murder
- 750.316 First Degree Murder
- 750.413 Motor vehicle; taking possession and driving away.
- 750.131 Check, draft, or order for payment of money; making, drawing, uttering, or delivering without sufficient funds with intent to defraud.
- 750.157s – use of revoked or canceled financial transaction device with intent to defraud.
- 750.174 Embezzlement by agent, servant or employee, or trustee, bailee, or custodian
- 750.157n Stealing, taking, or removing financial transaction device; possession of fraudulent or altered financial transaction device.
- Chapter LII Larceny
- MCL 333
You Need Haque Legal From The Beginning
What we can say to our clients is that they would need our services from the beginning when the investigation is turning into a questionnaire. Some please officers who use the tactic of placing you on the scene by asking you some friendly questions from the beginning. We always tell our clients that the only people who will be on your side would be your lawyers in these kinds of situations.
What happens if you talk to the police without your lawyer involved?
If you talk to the place without your lawyer involved being present during the questioning you might make the mistake of creating a statement that the police will twist at the end. Always be on the lookout for your own words and we always recommend that you have your lawyer with you during the time of the questioning and investigation.
The best time to get legal help when you are being investigated for crime in Michigan is at the beginning when the police are just beginning to question you.
Get Yourself a Good Lawyer
Here at Haque Legal, we always tell potential clients that the best thing that they can do in case of a case filed against them is to get themself a good lawyer at the beginning of the proceedings. Even when you are just filling up forms or when you think that you already have a dispute, you can always get yourself a good lawyer to get started with the process
The first great thing that you can do is to make sure that you have a good guide when it comes to dealing with legalities. After all, you are fighting for your freedom and your life.
Contact Your Lawyer
If you have been involved in a criminal complaint in Michigan, you need to contact your law firm. A lawyer can help you get started with properly protecting your rights. A lawyer at Haque Legal will see to it that your needs are met from beginning to the end of the proceedings. You are always in good hands with Haque Legal and what it has to offer.
The article that you have read is based on general applications of the law. It is not legal advice and it is not to be construed as any legal consultation with the firm. No client-attorney relationship is created when you read the articles we have provided.
Let us help you out
If you are having trouble with the law about a possible charge of a crime or you want a lawyer to help you with the representation, call us immediately. If you have any problem with the law or are seeking justice and truth, our numbers are standing by to take your call.