MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
Your Experienced Motorcycle Crash Attorneys
When a motorcyclist is involved in a collision, they don’t have the benefit of being surrounded by a steel frame, airbags, or other auto mobile safety feature. Even worse, insurance companies often stereotype bikers as being reckless for merely owning a motorcycle. No matter what the reason, a motorcyclist with years of experience, obeying traffic laws, driving defensively, and always staying on guard can still be involved in a severe motorcycle accident.
Do Your Research and Get the Best Representation for Your Motorcycle Injury
There are plenty of attorneys out there touting themselves as the best option for your legal needs. Many motorcycle attorneys attempt to pass themselves off as fellow bikers, as though their status will qualify them to protect you when it matters most. More often than not, they are using their status as a marketing tool, rather than being genuine about their real character.
In the real world, you need to be concerned about your attorney’s credentials, their experience, and their knowledge, and their ability to win your case. Basing your decision to hire a personal injury attorney based on their claims to be bikers themselves will often end up backfiring when it comes to the courtroom.
Where the rubber meets the road is whether your legal representation is fighting for your best interests and is willing and capable of handling your case. To find the lawyer who will best suit your needs, do your due diligence to find a motorcycle accident law firm with litigation experience to win your injury claim.
If you or a loved one has suffered a substantial injury after being involved in a motorcycle crash, make sure that you contact our experienced Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers online.
$1,300,000 Insurance Benefits
The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.
$1,000,000 Personal Injury
The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.
$650,000 Car Accident
A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.
THE LONG-TERM IMPACTS OF MOTORCYCLE INJURIES
In the event of a collision with another vehicle, while operating your motorcycle, moped, or scooter, it is imperative that you find quality representation as soon as possible. When the accident happens, as far as you are able, you must make an effort to obtain statements from any witnesses, as well as preserve any evidence of the driver’s responsibility.
Planning for the long term starts with immediate representation. Some circumstances which arise following an accident are:
- Loss of income due to time off work, or work preventing injuries
- Medical bills for emergency and continuing care
- Diminished quality of life, especially when injuries are serious
- Chronic pain as a result of injuries
- Mental impairment as a result of depression, stress, and similar factors
- Costs for medical equipment during and after rehabilitation
- Financial costs for replacement of your motorbike
- Loss of consortium
With all these conditions, defending yourself in court should be the last thing on your mind. That’s why it is so important to find the best legal representation that you can. At Haque Legal, our motorcycle accident lawyers make every effort to recover the most significant settlement possible.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON CAUSES OF
There are several cases in which circumstances align to create conditions that lead to motorcycle accidents. Inattentiveness by motorists is probably the most common, making it critical for every biker to stay alert in their surroundings and look out for danger. Knowing what to look out for is a significant first step in mitigating dangerous circumstances.
The following is a list of reasons for vehicle collisions involving a motorcycle:
- Poor road conditions: Rain, road work debris, snow, or ice are among the most common road conditions that can cause an accident.
- Drunk drivers: These motorists can be identified by their driving habits, such as swerving or driving erratically.
- Failure to check blind spots: Motorists often assume there is nothing in their blind spot, creating a recipe for disaster.
- Door accidents: When a driver opens their car door without checking for oncoming traffic, they can impede a biker’s path of travel.
- Overcompensating the front brake: When the front of the motorcycle stops too hard, the rider’s momentum can quickly throw them over their handlebars.
- Lane splitting or white-lining: Cutting between slower vehicles across lanes is extremely dangerous and often leads to disastrous results.
Motorbike accident victims usually suffer from more than one type of injury. These injuries are often critical, and many times result in fatality.
Some of the most common injuries are:
- Road Rash: When your body hits the ground at vehicle speeds, the pavement, dirt, gravel, or other surface types act like sandpaper, causing bruises, abrasion, and cuts.
- Broken Bones: Momentum is your enemy when you’re pitched through the air. A collision with other objects, vehicles, and the road can lead to numerous fractures and broken bones.
- Amputation: When injuries compromise the extremities, the result is often a need to remove the limb. There is a disproportionate number of personal injury claims filed for amputation.
- Spinal Cord Injury: It’s common knowledge that a spinal injury can result in paralysis of the legs or arms and legs, and even death.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): Failure to wear the Snell or DOT safety helmet recommended above will most certainly result in head trauma from impact with your surroundings. These injuries are severe and can result in severe degradation of the quality of life.
- Death: Another well-known fact is that many motorcycle accidents are fatal. Many of the injuries described above ultimately lead to fatalities.
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS
In every case, we take on, our priority is always to exceed your needs and expectations. We look at the big picture, so we can achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and client results possible.
Because we choose to work as a team, our clients benefit from our deep-rooted connections within the community and the strength of our networking power.
We are committed to the community that we serve and are always finding new ways to get involved and partner with nonprofits within Michigan.
CONTACT OUR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
At Haque Legal each client is provided the cell phone number and email address for their handling attorney. This fosters proper client communications that are generally not seen at motorcycle accident law firms and other mass advertising law firms.
As motorcycle injury lawyers, we regularly represent the interests of victims who have been mistreated by an insurance company. Whether you are a motorcycle rider or a motorist, Haque Legal is committed to handling your injury claim and advancing the case into litigation if the insurance carrier refuses to evaluate the request reasonably and prudently.
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
At Haque Legal, we aggressively litigate intending to hold negligent motorists responsible for their carelessness. This negligence has a profound negative impact on motorcyclists who fall victim to a severe accident, which is why Haque Legal is passionate about representing the biker community. When comes to hiring a motorcycle accident attorney, we will not disappoint, and neither will our motorcycle accident lawyers. So, let us show you why we are the best choice to be your motorcycle injury attorney.