SPINAL CORD INJURY ATTORNEY IN MICHIGAN
Spinal cord injuries are one of the worst things that can happen to your body, and they can happen to anyone at any given point in time. Sadly, this type of injury is commonplace as a result of car accidents and other personal injury matters. Spinal cord damage can also cause damage to the fiber tracts that carry signals to and from the brain. If you or a loved one is a victim of someone else’s negligence or fault, you don’t have to deal with it alone. Our Michigan spinal cord injury lawyers at Haque Legal will stand by you every step of the way.
Why Hire a Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer
from Haque Legal?
- We’ve negotiated over $25,000,000 in settlement and court awards for our clients.
- Our personal injury lawyers work tirelessly to meet your needs.
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience of the Michigan Court System.
- Potential Financial Recovery
We aggressively fight for our clients to make sure they are compensated for the agony they’ve had to endure Spinal cord damage is the type of injury that affects you for a lifetime. Nearly 17,000 people living in the United States suffer from SCI (spinal cord injuries) each year from falling, car or motorcycle accidents, sports, or violence, and can dramatically impair your lifestyle. Our spinal cord injury attorneys are experienced with different kinds of lawsuits that were caused by negligence and caused by defective products. An acute spinal cord injury is often an unexpected event that can result from a car accident or even a slip and fall, no matter how minor the impact. The pain and suffering from a spinal cord injury are often permanent. Significant spinal cord injuries may result in herniated discs, which require surgery, or even paralysis to either the lower body or above the waist.
$1,300,000 Insurance Benefits
The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.
$1,000,000 Personal Injury
The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.
$650,000 Car Accident
A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.
CONTACT A MICHIGAN SPINAL CORD INJURY LAWYER AT HAQUE LEGAL
We offer a free case consultation so there is no risk! Our Michigan spinal cord injury attorneys will walk you through your options and chart a path to financial recovery.
Other Types of Injuries Can Include:
- Complete Spinal Cord Injuries, which result in total paraplegia. With this type of injury, you lose entirely motor and nerve function, as well as sensation and movement.
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injuries are when some degree of movement and sensation function remains. This type of injury can be one of five categories: anterior cord syndrome, central cord syndrome, posterior cord syndrome, brown square syndrome, or cauda equine lesion.
- Spinal Contusions/Nerve Damage: this is the most common type of spinal cord injury; it is usually temporary and has a quick recovery process.
WE LOVE OUR CLIENTS
In every case, we take on, our priority is always to exceed your needs and expectations. We look at the big picture, so we can achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and client results possible.
Because we choose to work as a team, our clients benefit from our deep-rooted connections within the community and the strength of our networking power.
We are committed to the community that we serve and are always finding new ways to get involved and partner with nonprofits within Michigan.