WARREN FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Comprehensive, Results-Oriented Advocacy in Warren, Michigan
Family law disputes can be incredibly difficult to navigate. The stakes are often high, and the potential harm to familial relationships significant. At Haque Legal, our Warren family law attorneys understand the sensitivity of these issues and have the knowledge and experience to represent your interests in and out of the courtroom. We aim to obtain the best possible outcome while handling your case with the grace and care it demands. Our team recognizes that each situation is unique, and we will work closely with you to develop personalized solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Our lawyers are prepared to represent you in cases involving:
- Spousal support
- Child support
- Child custody
- Property division
- And more
Having secured successful outcomes for hundreds of family law clients, you can trust your case will be in good hands when you choose our compassionate, results-driven team. Contact us online or call (248) 988-9625 to schedule a free initial consultation today. Se habla español.
$1,300,000 Insurance Benefits
The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.
$1,000,000 Personal Injury
The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.
$650,000 Car Accident
A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.
KEEPING YOUR FAMILY LAW CONFLICT OUT OF THE COURTROOM
At Haque Legal, we understand that litigation can be a stressful, draining process for all involved. As such, we are committed to exploring alternative forms of conflict resolution that work to minimize the time, expense, and emotional toll that comes with courtroom proceedings. Our lawyers have extensive experience helping clients reach mutually beneficial agreements without a trial. Several alternatives are available, and we can help you select the approach that best suits your situation.
Our Warren family law attorneys can assist you with many alternatives to litigation, including:
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR). A family law judge may order parties to work out disputes through ADR, though an increasing number of families are voluntarily choosing to try this form of conflict resolution. In ADR proceedings, a neutral, third-party mediator gives each party a platform to voice their concerns and negotiate toward an agreement that everyone is happy with. Unlike standard litigation, ADR allows those involved to freely express their grievances in a safe setting without the stress or cost of going to court. We can work to ensure your voice is heard throughout the process and provide guidance on the best path forward as the most central issues come into focus.
- Collaborative law. Though somewhat new to the state, collaborative law is growing to be a popular approach to divorce proceedings in Michigan, offering couples the opportunity to reach agreements without resorting to the court system. Each couple will assemble a team of professional experts who will work to resolve pain points that would otherwise need to be litigated. For collaborative law to be successful, both parties must be willing to participate in honest and meaningful dialogue. We are highly familiar with collaborative law and can help you work through difficult conversations with the goal of coming to agreements that are satisfactory for all involved.
- Family law arbitration. Arbitration falls somewhere between mediation and litigation in open court. Through arbitration, each party presents their case to a neutral third party (an arbitrator) who will listen to both sides and review presented evidence and testimony before issuing a legally binding ruling. The benefits of family law arbitration compared to litigation typically include cost savings, a faster timeline, and increased privacy.
“Haque legal are highly professional, informative and cooperative.”- Zubair A.
“Their team was highly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive throughout the entire process”- Umer K.
“Haque legal did a wonderful job handling my case.”- Christy P.
“Pure honest quality of his profession!”- Elijah S.
“I highly recommend him as your attorney because he's serious and gets down to business.”- Manual J.
“Mr. Haque is a very excellent lawyer.”- G.G.
“He is truly knowledgeable, skilled and has empathy throughout the process”- Karla C.
“thank you to this DEVOTED team of EXPERT lawyers”- Shawnna U.
Founded by Fahd Haque, he understands how challenging life can be with a legal matter. And so, Haque Legal provides aggressive representation with compassion, attention, and results.
DO I NEED A SPECIFIC REASON TO FILE FOR A DIVORCE IN MICHIGAN?
Because Michigan is a no-fault divorce state, you do not need to have a reason to file for divorce other than having “irreconcilable differences” with your spouse. You will not need to go through mandatory counseling, either. Bad behavior like abuse or neglect can impact divorce proceedings, however, as a judge will consider these factors when making certain decisions.
You can also file for divorce without the permission of your spouse. Our Warren family law attorneys can assist you throughout these complex legal proceedings and will be there to support you every step of the way.
WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO GO TO COURT
It may become apparent that the only way to reach a resolution in a family law matter is through litigation. Having successfully advocated for hundreds of clients in family law litigation, we are well-equipped to represent you in court should this become necessary. With a focus on communication and collaboration, we will provide tailored guidance throughout each stage of the legal process.
When litigation becomes unavoidable in a family law case, we will support you through:
- Filing all pleadings and responses
- Responding to requests for information from the opposing party
- Gathering evidence and building a compelling case
- Assessing and listing your assets and liabilities
- Deposing and cross-examining witnesses
- And much more
Exploring the Advantages of Establishing a Living Trust in Michigan An estate trust provides individuals and families in Michigan with multiple benefits in estate planning. While a will provide asset transfers more securely, living trusts provide greater f
Marriage Laws in Michigan for Someone with a Domestic Violence Record
Ten Reasons Why Collaborative Divorce in Michigan Is an Excellent Option
HOW DO LEGAL FEES WORK IN A CONTENTIOUS FAMILY LAW CASE?
In some scenarios, you can ask that your spouse be responsible for covering the legal fees that come with divorce proceedings. You need to be able to establish that you lack the financial resources needed to cover these expenses and that your spouse has the ability to pay. Your spouse can also become responsible for paying your attorney’s fees if you incurred them due to their refusal to comply with legal proceedings despite their ability to comply. You can also seek this arrangement if your spouse was abusive or neglectful. Our team is familiar with the circumstances under which you can obligate your spouse to cover legal fees and can help you pursue all viable options.