Reach out to us to schedule your free, confidential consultation and get more information.
DEARBORN TRIAL ATTORNEYS
A Results-Oriented Trial Law Firm Serving Dearborn, Michigan
Haque Legal is a trial law firm committed to providing quality legal representation and securing optimal results for our clients across several practice areas. Our Dearborn trial lawyers advocate for people who are struggling to overcome U.S. immigration obstacles, injured because of the negligence of others, accused of criminal offenses, and navigating delicate matters of family law. We are passionate about protecting the rights and interests of our clients and are ready to do whatever it takes to help you achieve your unique objectives, whether that involves obtaining a visa, resolving a child custody dispute, defending against DWI charges, or obtaining fair compensation for injuries sustained in a car accident. When you have a legal problem, you can turn to us for dependable guidance and support.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR FIRM
We understand how essential it is for our clients to have a reliable and skilled advocate in their corner. Therefore, we strive to develop effective strategies tailored to meet each client’s specific goals and objectives. At all stages, we prioritize collaboration between ourselves and the client, ensuring they are kept abreast of developments through meaningful and transparent communication. With years of experience in the courtroom as well as deep knowledge of the latest legal developments, we will work diligently to get you the results you need.
When you choose Haque Legal, you choose legal advocates who are:
- Committed to doing everything possible to deliver positive outcomes. Our team will take the necessary steps to carefully evaluate your case and fully understand your objectives to develop a comprehensive legal strategy that puts you in an optimal position.
- Ready to help, day or night. Because our firm’s team is available 24/7, we will always be here to answer your questions or address whatever concerns you may have.
- Prioritizing diversity and inclusion. Making our services accessible and representing people from all walks of life are important to our firm.
- Prepared to leverage all of our resources. Our firm is well-connected and has access to a bevy of professional resources, giving us a leg-up as we develop case strategies.
- Passionate about social responsibility. Giving back is a key pillar of our firm, and we are constantly looking for new opportunities to partner with nonprofits that serve the diverse needs of our local community.
Founded by Fahd Haque, he understands how challenging life can be with a legal matter. And so, Haque Legal provides aggressive representation with compassion, attention, and results.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS
Our team has a wealth of experience in navigating various types of litigation. We are also fierce negotiators who are well-equipped to assist you with efficiently resolving disputes outside the courtroom whenever possible.
Our Dearborn trial attorneys regularly handle cases involving:
- Personal injury. From car accidents to motorcycle accidents to slip and fall accidents to truck accidents, we can help you seek just compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, and other losses when you sustain injuries because of another party’s negligence or carelessness.
- Immigration. Getting a visa can be immensely difficult, even if you meet all of the qualifications on paper. We are familiar with how to successfully approach the U.S. immigration system and can work to help you protect and advance your American Dream, no matter your circumstances.
- Family law. If you are preparing to go through a divorce or are already dealing with the repercussions of a dispute involving child custody, child support, property division, or spousal support, we can provide thoughtful, results-driven advocacy designed to help you achieve your objectives.
- Criminal defense. A conviction for even a seemingly minor criminal offense can lead to incarceration, significant fines, and a loss of rights, among other serious penalties. We have successfully defended hundreds of clients against criminal charges and are ready to fight for you.
- Medical provider collection. Our firm has secured over $10 million in account receivables for healthcare providers, organizations, and facilities, from pain management clinics to surgical centers.
Kind, Courteous, Respectful, Intelligent, Honest, and Morally Ethical. Affordable- Gary K.
They will help you navigate the complexities of the immigration process with ease.- Edder F.
I highly recommend him as your attorney because he's serious and gets down to business.- Manual J.
thank you to this DEVOTED team of EXPERT lawyers- Shawnna U.
This is a very knowledgeable, hard-working, and patient attorney.- Jose
Mr. Haque is a very excellent lawyer.- G.G.
Fahd is spectacular at what he does and he will provide the best legal counsel- Susana C.
Haque legal did a wonderful job handling my case.- Christy P.
Pure honest quality of his profession!- Elijah S.
Their team was highly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive throughout the entire process- Umer K.
I could not recommend them enough and will be using them for the future in obtaining other visas.- Brittany S.
Haque legal are highly professional, informative and cooperative.- Zubair A.
He is truly knowledgeable, skilled and has empathy throughout the process- Karla C.
A STRONG ATTORNEY CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Having an experienced attorney who understands how to effectively approach a legal dispute is crucial for success both in and out of the courtroom. Our Dearborn trial lawyers have the resources and experience needed to thoroughly investigate all aspects of your situation and construct a formidable case that puts you in an optimal position. With our knowledgeable insights, personalized guidance, and responsive communication, you will be able to make informed decisions about how to proceed with confidence.
$1,300,000 Insurance Benefits
The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.
$1,000,000 Personal Injury
The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.
$650,000 Car Accident
A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.