DETROIT PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
Compassionate Personal Injury Representation in Detroit, Michigan
The repercussions of a serious injury can be life-altering. Not only do victims have to contend with expensive medical bills, but they could also be faced with a prolonged recovery period that may prevent them from returning to work. This can all add up to a significant financial burden in addition to the emotional distress that comes with dealing with such an unexpected, painful event.
If you suffered serious injuries because of the negligence, carelessness, or wrongdoing of someone else, turn to our Detroit personal injury lawyers at Haque Legal for skilled legal advocacy. We will leverage our experience and resources to help you hold responsible parties accountable and recover damages. Our familiarity with how these cases are decided in Michigan allows us to develop innovative legal strategies designed to secure maximum compensation. Our team routinely delivers client-focused solutions and favorable results that put lives back on track.
$1,300,000 Insurance Benefits
The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.
$1,000,000 Personal Injury
The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.
$650,000 Car Accident
A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.
BENEFITS OF HIRING AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
You may think the facts of your case will make recovering fair compensation cut and dry. The unfortunate reality is that responsible parties and their insurers will often go to extraordinary lengths to avoid paying you what you deserve. You need an advocate who can anticipate and counteract these strategies.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider hiring one of our Detroit personal injury attorneys to represent you:
- Insurance companies are interested in protecting themselves, not you. Insurance adjusters will in some cases resort to unscrupulous techniques to cheat injured individuals out of what they are legitimately owed. They may attempt to distort seemingly innocent statements or answers to questions to weaken your case. They may offer you an unacceptably low settlement or deny your claim entirely, forcing you to appeal. Insurers may even try to “run the clock” and delay a resolution until the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury lawsuit has passed. For all of these reasons, it is not in your best interest to speak to an insurance adjuster without legal representation.
- Insurance companies may refuse to negotiate. Even with all of the evidence in the world, an insurance adjuster may refuse to offer anything resembling a fair settlement for your damages. This is especially true in cases where the injured party does not have legal representation, as insurers often believe they can bully these individuals into an outcome that benefits their own bottom line. If you feel like you have hit a wall in negotiations, hiring an attorney shows the insurer that you are serious about getting what you deserve.
- Accurately valuing your personal injury claim can be challenging. While it can be relatively straightforward to calculate your economic damages by tabulating your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses linked to your injuries, it can be tougher to determine what your non-economic damages are worth. Non-economic damages include pain and suffering as well as loss of enjoyment of life, loss of consortium, and other consequences that can be difficult to put a number on. We understand how to approach valuing non-economic damages and can advise you on how much your claim may be worth.
thank you to this DEVOTED team of EXPERT lawyers- Shawnna U.
Their team was highly professional, knowledgeable, and responsive throughout the entire process- Umer K.
They will help you navigate the complexities of the immigration process with ease.- Edder F.
Kind, Courteous, Respectful, Intelligent, Honest, and Morally Ethical. Affordable- Gary K.
Pure honest quality of his profession!- Elijah S.
This is a very knowledgeable, hard-working, and patient attorney.- Jose
Mr. Haque is a very excellent lawyer.- G.G.
I highly recommend him as your attorney because he's serious and gets down to business.- Manual J.
Founded by Fahd Haque, he understands how challenging life can be with a legal matter. And so, Haque Legal provides aggressive representation with compassion, attention, and results.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES WE HANDLE
For years, we have advocated for personal injury victims in and out of the courtroom. We are familiar with how to successfully approach cases involving numerous types of accidents and injuries. If you are not sure whether you have a strong claim, we are happy to listen to your story and walk you through your legal options.
Our team at Haque Legal is prepared to assist you with personal injury claims involving:
WHAT TYPES OF COMPENSATION CAN I RECOVER IN A MICHIGAN PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
The amount of compensation you can potentially recover through a successful personal injury claim will depend on the unique scope of your losses. In Michigan, you can recover both economic (calculable) and non-economic (incalculable) damages. Punitive damages (also known as exemplary damages) are only rarely awarded in Michigan cases when there is evidence that the defendant acted with malice or “willful disregard” for the victim’s rights. When assessing your case, we can review what types of compensation you can expect to recover.
Our Detroit personal injury lawyers will fight to get you full and fair compensation for all losses, including:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent physical disability
GET TAILORED LEGAL REPRESENTATION TODAY
No two personal injury cases are the same, and you deserve legal professionals who will treat your claim with the careful attention it demands. Whether you suffered injuries at the hands of a drunk driver or a negligent healthcare provider, our team recognizes what is at stake and will do everything in our power to deliver the compensation you and your family need to move forward.