Skip to Content

Why Hire Us?


    In every case, we take on, our priority is always to exceed your needs and expectations. We look at the big picture, so we can achieve the highest level of client satisfaction and client results possible.


    Because we choose to work as a team, our clients benefit from our deep-rooted connections within the community and the strength of our networking power.


    We are committed to the community that we serve and are always finding new ways to get involved and partner with nonprofits within Michigan.


  • Single-Vehicle Accident
    $1,300,000 Single-Vehicle Accident

    The client lost control of their vehicle and crashed into a tree. As a result, they suffered a traumatic brain injury, herniated discs, lost wages, attendant care, replacement services, and ongoing case management.

  • Multiple Catastrophic Injuries
    $1,000,000 Multiple Catastrophic Injuries

    The client suffered a brain injury, spinal disc injuries requiring surgery, knee replacement, severe and permanent disfigurement.

  • Car Accident
    $650,000 Car Accident

    A hit-and-run driver rear-ended the client. The client needed two spinal surgeries, post-operative physical therapy, injections, lost wages, and attendant care.


Many visas are categorized as “temporary, nonimmigrant” visas. This means that they come with an expiration date, though some can be renewed. Only green cards allow you to remain in the United States indefinitely. Getting a green card is also a crucial step in becoming a U.S. citizen. 

Our Michigan visa attorneys can assist you with:

  • Employment visas. To get an employment-based green card, you must find a U.S.-based employer that is willing to offer you a job and sponsor you. You and your prospective employer will generally need to obtain a labor certification from the USCIS, which requires you to demonstrate your taking the position will not take jobs away from U.S. citizens. Note that a limited number of employment-based green cards are available each year, so even if you have a labor certification and an enthusiastic sponsor, you are not guaranteed a visa. Your qualifications, level of education, and occupational history will determine which of the employment immigration categories you are eligible for, which in turn influences the likelihood of obtaining a green card. If procuring a sponsor or green card is impractical, we can also help you explore temporary nonimmigrant employment-based visas that allow you to work certain types of jobs in the U.S. for specified periods of time. 
  • Student visas. If you are hoping to study in the United States and have been accepted by a school authorized to admit international students, we can help you obtain an F-1 student visa that allows you to remain in the country for the duration of your education. We can also assist with M-1 visas for students in vocational or certain non-academic programs. 
  • Investor visas. If you have considerable financial resources at your disposal, you may be able to get a temporary visa or a green card through investment. You can potentially obtain the EB-5 investor green card if you invest a minimum of $1 million (or $500,000 in a targeted employment area) in a U.S.-based enterprise that creates at least 10 American jobs (or in some instances, preserves at least at-risk American jobs). E-1 and E-2 visas are nonimmigrant visas available to those who facilitate substantial international trade with a treaty country or come to the U.S. to support a significant financial investment in a U.S.-based enterprise. Both of these visas can be renewed an unlimited number of times so long as their respective conditions are met. 
  • Family and marriage visas. U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents can sponsor certain relatives for green cards. Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, including spouses, receive priority over other types of eligible relatives, including those of existing green card holders. Because USCIS remains concerned about immigration fraud, you will need to prove the legitimacy of your relationship with your spouse if you seek a green card through marriage. We can provide support and advocacy throughout this process. Our team can also help you “remove conditions” from a marriage green card.
  • Tourist visas. Citizens of many countries can travel to the United States for business or pleasure for up to 90 days without a visa so long as they have an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). If you are not a citizen or national of a participating country, the B-2 visa allows you to travel to the U.S. to vacation, visit family or friends, receive medical treatment, or participate in events. We can help you obtain the B-2 visa and review its limitations.

    "I could not recommend them enough and will be using them for the future in obtaining other visas."

    - Brittany S.


You do not have to go through the complex process of seeking a visa alone. At Haque Legal, our Michigan visa lawyers will be here to provide personalized guidance and support your immigration journey from start to finish. No matter your goals, we are ready to do whatever it takes to help you achieve them.

Contact us online or call (248) 988-9625 to start exploring your visa options.

Continue Reading Read Less


Contact Our Legal Team Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy