A personal injury case, just like all of the other things in the world, will only be successful if it has good elements.
Generally, there are a couple of rules to follow whenever you are filing a personal injury lawsuit in Michigan. For a short list, let us look at the, to wit:
- It is important to file for no-fault benefits within one year from the time of the accident.
- You should sue for pain and suffering within three years from the time of the accident.
- You should prove impairment and not just pain
- You should document all personal injuries and take note of your prior injuries.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, even when you are not feeling anything negative.
- Always tell the truth to the insurance investigator or the adjuster.
- Expect an investigation and surveillance.
- You will lose your right to sue for personal injury if you misrepresent.
- An uninsured vehicle getting into an accident is your worst nightmare.
In the coming articles, we will discuss the standards and how they can make or break your case. The periods, the documentation, and everything you claim will affect your case in many instances. You need the help of a good team and this is where we come in.
Haque Legal Has Your Back
Here at Haque Legal, we always have your back. Make sure that on your first free consultation, we tell you everything that you need to know about your case as well as the cost and the expenses that would be associated with the filing of your case.
The consultation is free for the first time because we understand that you need to at least have that guidance coming from a reputable law firm and lawyer to assess your case. If you have a personal injury case and you need a lawyer to handle it you can always contact our law firm and we can talk about your situation and the best way that we can handle it, especially in terms of the expenses.
Let Haque Legal Help You With Your Case
If you require a lawyer who can assist you with ensuring that you protect your rights, it is important to know that you also have a team that can help you out with your specific needs.
Our law firm is dedicated to making sure that those who are innocent will be protected by the law and that the full extent of justice will be used.
The article that you have read is based on general applications of the law. It is not legal advice and it is not to be construed as any legal consultation with the firm. No client-attorney relationship is created when you read the articles we have provided.
Let us help you out
If you need a lawyer to help you during your proceedings, call us immediately. If you have any problem with the law or are seeking justice and truth, our numbers are standing by to take your call.
The post Standards for A Successful Personal Injury Lawsuit in Michigan appeared first on Haque Legal.